17.12.08

Exams Tom. "Oh Joy"

POST TAKEN FROMprivate multiply account


So, two exams tom. Grand huh? Not!


I was absent in my Physics class last Saturday. Slept late and was too lazy to get up, missed a test so I'm taking a special exam tom.


IT26, our major subject, exam tom. too. I barely have time to absorb all the things I need to know. To top it all of, I had a REALLY BAD HEADACHE prior to my 2 hour nap. Had to force myself to study earlier since my friend (Jade! Thank you!) was available to tutor me at home.


I really am not in good terms with physics! Grrr.


Oh well~ I'll have to deal with it.


I'm bringing 1 1/2 kilo of spag tom. We're having our CS127 Chistmas par-teyh! haha!
Everyone of my classmates younger than I am (or so I assume, except that one guy who just shifted from Engeneering I think).
Our class, population of 18 students, 1 teacher, and 3 sit-ins.
In the 18 students, 2 are IT, 4 are girls, and the rest are CS guys. Yes, only a few survived.
A course in danger of extinction huh? Tsk tsk.
Well, to all CS students (and IT students as well)--- FIGHT FIGHT!




God bless!




PS: I created a quizilla account yesterday and I'm blogging the same blog there. bwahaha!

No comments:

Post a Comment