19.4.06

ENROLLED WITH DADDY



Post taken from: http://pringles.tabulas.com/


  I think I was the only one who enrolled with my dad.   There were some though, two of them I think, who enrolled with their mothers.

    I was afraid to enroll with my dad at first because he's hot-tempered  and all, but it turned out to be a breeze , the enrolling thing I mean.  It took meeh half the day when others took whole day (Neil from 9-5pm).  I did however cry because dad kept yelling at meeh about meeh and my driving.  And he blamed meeh for leaving my sister's report card, it was needed for enrollment.  I don't think that was my fault though.  So as I drove from my old school, Sacred Heart School- Hijas de Jesus to USC Talamban Campus, I cried!  LoL!  But I am however grateful dad went with meeh, even if he had a very busy schedule and stuff, he accompanied meeh. 

     I am also thankful to God for the schedule I got.  Of course thanks to Baby Girl also, he helped meeh pray and he cheered meeh up.  my earlist class is 8.30am and my latest is 4.30pm.  The Lord is indeed gracious!  I prayed to have a class that will begin around 8am and end not later than 5pm, and I got my answer.  He is so cool. 

    Jeremiah 33:3 " Call to Me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know."  Got this verse in ym today.   Just sharing.  I'll go to bed soon.   I have to wake up early tomorrow to have my iD picture taken and to enroll my sister, and go with my cuz to her school to settle some accounts.  Buhbye!

    And oooh.  In the end of it all, I am glad my dad went with meeh.  I am grateful to my earthly and Heavenly Father. 


-a11is0n-
[",] 

actual time: 12:37am



Currently listening to: Maranatha - Only By The Blood
Currently reading: Bible... and still about to read the book from kenneth.
Currently watching: the monitor
Currently feeling: tired but grateful...

6 comments:

  1. Ahww.,., precious Allie ;]

    ReplyDelete
  2. This = Read [past tense]
    abi nako boring ning mga blog2 thingamajig! haha. ayos man diay. :]]

    ReplyDelete
  3. "This = Read [past tense]" hmm? thes? as in "sezzz"? Did I get that right? :p

    ReplyDelete