9.1.10

I Gots Me a NEW RAM.

So I finally got my new RAM. I traded in new set of clothes for this baby, and it is well worth it. :)

While we canvassed, I settled for N*Genius (was that the name?) which sold the RAM I needed for 2300php. The store beside it at Ayala new wing- Thinking Tools, sold it for about 2500php plus 100php for installation fee. Gaisano's Interpace sold it for 2200php, but they were out of stock. I've heard PC Express is the cheapet but trying to check PC Express ot has been stalling me for well over half a month now, and so I decide to get it done with.

We were at a dinner party at Grand Convention and I decided to leave for a bit with my sister. We did it quick and we were out in a jiffy. The restroom visit just stalled us a bit. We reached the car when mom called, party was over and my uncle were taking them home. So my sister and I headed straight home, even if we were slightly tempted to stay behind and stroll around. But we decided to be good daughters.

My sister drove us home, her first without dad in the car. Just when we decided to be good daughters, we decided to disobey mom and had Holly drive. I think she technically said that I drive on the way to Ayala, and we were on the way home when she was driving. Haha. We got home, I saw my dad was smiling proudly as Holly parked her car. :) We told him not to tell mom. Haha.

So my 2 old 512MB RAMs were removed and were replaced by a 2GB Kingston RAM with 3 months warranty. The guy said he couldn't very well just "ADD" in the memory since the 2GB and the 512MB RAMs didn't have the same frequency. Sachie told me she had 2GB RAM "added" in. But that was months ago and the guy said my RAM is out of date and is about to be faced out. Oi. New technology every day! Sometimes I just can't keep up.

/* will be uploading photos soon once I find my E71 phone kit and be able to get hold of the CD to install it on the PC and have my phone plugged in */

New RAM baby, 
-pringles08

PS: I am happy to report it has SIGNIFICANT difference on the performance and I can use Photoshop now without having to wait for eternity for every action!!! Hooray~ Thank you Jesus. :] And thank you mother for this gift.

1 comment: