11.1.10

Possible Move

So I'm trying out to blog elsewhere again. I have been enticed with the new features that comes with Tumblr now. And they keep changing and improving, as opposed to blogger, it feels like it's been like this since I've started. Although I only stayed a few months over at Tumblr, I've had my share of fun. In fact, I moved back here since it was TOO MUCH fun over there. Haha. I love blogger, I do. It feels like a more sincere place, not that Tumblr isn't- but it is more friendly and social over there. But I've been blogging a lot lately, not like before where in I pop in twice a month or once in six months. Blogging almost daily has been something I've been trying to do. I'm almost leaving so I'd want to pack up memories I can reminisce to. Blogging daily at Tumblr is just way easier than here, I guess that is why Tumblr is addicting. I can just easily micro blog or easily upload a photo in a jiff.

I will try it out there and let you know how it goes. I still love you blogger. You are afterall my orginal haven. :)

-pringles08

1 comment: