6.4.08

dyed hair.

POST TAKEN FROMprivate multiply account   


dyed my hair willingly for the first time today.  The dye had to stay on my hair for about 3 hours(it stayed more than 3 hours actually).  Anyhoo, this was the result of wanting to try something new.  My hair was getting kinda boring and all.  My first choice was to cut my hair short. Mum and elwin didn't allow, and I am not really fond of short hair, I am not that fond of hair chemicals and all either.  In a dire need of change, I resulted to dying my hair today.  I am honestly nervous  of the outcome, which dad says will come out in about 3 days after the hair dye process.  Will it look bad?  Will it look weird?  Nevertheless, I wanted to do something new so badly, so I shall not regret doing so (although I might, I'll probably just deny it. haha.) anyways, a  preview on the hair's current color after the hair dye's current result: 


                                    The change of color still not visible.

                                      It's suppose to be dark brown.



On with the my 
 SUMMER PLANS:

  • To do better at school.
  • Dancing lesson (if we find time and one with an affordable fee)
  • To learn how to ride a jipney.
  • Learn how to cross the street without causing serious distractions to other people.
  • To be more independent.
  • To experience the main campus and all that comes with it. ;]
  • Clean up my ruum (a plan postponed for ages now. lol.)


So this is my blog for today. 
The earlier this day was the pretty "usual" Sunday.
And oh yea, Holl bought 
DaVinci's Pizza , her treat. 2 boxes 198php each ;]
ditchie, hia choco, and I 
(got money form dad) gave 20php for drinks .
Late snacks at around 11pm. :] 


God bless to all and may we all have a fruitful summer. :] 
LiveLaugh, and Learn


                                                                                  xoxo,
                                                                               allie. 
                                                                                   

No comments:

Post a Comment