13.7.08

Faded Pictures, Enjoy It


07.13.08

One day as I cleaned out my table
Pictures of old days revealed themselves
I got carried to the past, feeling unstable
Feeling numb, sitting across the shelves

The past had bigger and brighter smiles
As painted on the pictures as evidence
But now my mind wonders off for miles
Thinking in the deep solitude and silence

What was in the past?
Why were we all happier then?
What was that reason I just can't grasp?
Why this sadness all of the sudden?

I thought, and re-thought things in my head
Suddenly words scribbled in, something that read:
Before we had less, each ones company was a lot of worth
But now we're just preoccupied with all the unnecessary work.

All too busy to have fun, be cheerful, and be happy
I now get that we've all been too exhausted by the world
We've all been in such a big rush
We fail to see and enjoy the beauty that surround us

Enjoy it every chance you get
Enjoy it before you all regret
Enjoy it before the world gives you your death
Enjoy it while you still have your breath

6:49pm
  • Location:house
  • Mood:  sleepy
  • Music:the fan on.

No comments:

Post a Comment