2.7.08

Traffic.




    Today started with a me having to race with time and beating traffic.  The traffic seem to have gotten worst and worst.  I can't wait for them to finish the overpass they're constructing.  They said a few moths ago that by July 2008 the overpass would be ready to use, by the looks of it, I think it will take a miracle for them to be able to finish it this month. 






    Driving makes me angry especially when the traffic is so bad and you have to deal with rude drivers.  I, however, have learned to somehow adapt the ways of rough driving thanks to everything this City or Country has given me put up with.  Jeepney drivers who are the king of the roads, but ones they crash into you and they're at fault, all they can do is scratch they're head.  After that they'll give you a "pitty me" speech as they try to get off the hook easy with the damages and troubles caused... only in the Philippines.  Also two-lanes roads can easily be turned into a three or four-lane road anytime.  Motorcycles, oh you don't want me to get started on how they all just pop out on the side while your driving and all. Grrr.  Also there are those people who cross just about anywhere.  Even if there's a sky-walk nearby, they refuse to use it (due to laziness of climbing up I assume) and they'd rather endanger their lives crossing where no white parallel lines are painted (I am referring to the pedestrian if you still didn't get the clue)!  This whole driving thing makes me all stressed out and makes me feel/ look older than I ought to be.  As if school isn't giving me enough stress.  


    Anyways, this blog entry seems to be BAD enough, and my ramblings will most likely be pointless to most but I just wanted to get all those out and rant it away. Grrr.  These situations just got me all frustrated for the past few days.  Lucky enough, I know just the solution to avoid the morning traffic... waking up early!  Yes, I have to.  Annoying as it may be, at least I won't have to
drive like crazy and I can relax, I might also be able to save gas.






It'll be all good, soon... right?




[",]


  • Location:house
  • Mood:  frustrated
  • Music:my cpu buzzin' or something.
















No comments:

Post a Comment