1.7.08

My Antique Love

POST TAKEN FROMhttp://pringles08.livejournal.com/


06.26.2008

Old and gray-haired
I look at him smile
As I stare at his bright face and also smile back
Pictures in my head start to cloud

Way before, when we were young
Two of us together?
It was something I couldn't imagine
We got along quiet well
From good friends to best friends
And everything was swell

After sometime, somethings have changed
We found each other falling
Falling in love
And we both set our course
To a whirlwind romance

Up to this day
I'm still deeply in love
The man I vowed to love and cherish,
60 years after has passed,
And now I'm sure to say
This love's bound to last.


======================================================================

It was the first time I went in to my IT34 class, since I was enrolled into that class a week late.  I was sitting at the back and I was bored.  I just finished reading my book "Angle's Choice" and I had nothing to do.  I started to write and came up with this.  Inspired by my daydreaming that my boyfriend and I will grow old together.  The title was given by my seat mate.  He read my poem after I made it and I wasn't really used to people reading my work, so I asked him to do the honor of giving the title. haha. 

It's been a long time since I wrote poems, so I guess this ones not such a bad start.  I hope to do more post in the future.

1 comment: