13.3.09

Lithium Flashlight

POST TAKEN FROMprivate multiply account


I woke up 7:30 am but I kept snoozing the alarm. I got up at around 9:40 am. Checked my mail and stuff and rushed to the shower. We were to have an exam in Miss Chun-chun's (Sionzon) class, IT37 (right?). I got there on time, without study. God is gracious, the exam on Chapter 8 and 9 was moved to next Monday. Hooray! I just kept playing with the lithium flashlight daddy gave me.

I had lunch with Elwin at Matia's and went right back to school after to do some "copying" of assignments (thank you Cherry and Jade). Miss Bacalso caught me writing, but it was fun when my classmates got my back and defended me. It was a shocking thing, or probably they weren't really defending me, just making fun of Miss and her being so gullible. Still, I was touched, so thanks!

IT64 was a drowsy and lazy time of day. I missed last meeting's task and with the help of my friends Jade and Herard, I was able to complete two tasks in one meeting and submit them all. 

Off to mom's office to drop off the car. She was inviting me to go on a facial skin care treatment with her and her office mates, but I already had prior engagements. I had to decline. 

We rode a jeepney to Ayala- Ron, Herard and I. The conductor had a weird maniac and creepy smile on, I hid behind Herard's head. We got off and went to KFC for some snacks. I waited for Elwin and when he arrived, we had our dinner. We ate good for four people: 1 large mountain dew, chicken and rice, rice bowl, chicken steak, and spaghetti. Ha-ha! Laku was there too, she surprised me by the counter. 

Princess and Junel came. Then off to Broadway Gems. Soon enough, Kuya Adam showed up. We were off to the Terraces parking space where Anney and Don were napping while waiting in the car. 

We arrived at CAP, they ate at Jobido, while Kuya Adam, Herard, Elwin, and I went to McDonald's. Later Mara showed up with Lea, Don, and Lolita. 

e4J. We missed the lively praise and worship song. We arrived when they did their ad-libs and spoke in tongues. I explained to Herard and Kuya Adam what it was, I too was scared the first time I went to e4J. 

Kuya Nap talked about how Piolo Pascual, who didn't and wouldn't die for us, save us from sin, and shed blood for us, can make us so happy, wild, crazy, and tell everyone about him if we had coffee with him. Then he explained that is why they worship so radically, since they are so happy that God has saved them from hell through His Son Jesus. Wouldn't you be awfully happy if you were saved from hell? Kuya Nap's life is indeed a great testimonial. After 6 years of being a drug addict, 2 abortions (first time I found ot tonight), almost facing death physically and spiritually, being an alcoholic- all of this for six years, no one could save him. Not his mother, father, family, friends, psychiatrist, but only JESUS. He found Jesus and experienced His love at a retreat he had. After that, Jesus DECLARED that he was clean. 

AMAZING! Still is, even after how many times I've heard it already. 
His grace is amazing and more then enough. 

After the message, a "Bird" or "Bat" incident happen by the comfort room with Herard and Kuya Adam. Waaah.

McDonald's again after e4J. Herard still made NO MOVES. Oh well, in time I hope. I wish also Chippy and Noj were there.
Thank you Herard and Kuya Adam for coming and staying true to your words. Hope to see you again, if not, that's okay. I just pray you continue to grown in JESUS. 


God will love you no matter what,
-allie


PS: Next week's e4J will be held outside the Maranatha center, on the streets. 7pm-9pm still. 

Note to Self: 
* Look for Physics notes
* Schedule disco night soon

No comments:

Post a Comment