16.3.09

A Mushy and Heartfelt Entry: 2nd Anniversary :)

POST TAKEN FROMprivate multiply account



Two Years, and still so LOVING IT!

Happy 2nd Anniversary B!

24 months after that night at the Lagoon area at Ayala,8:53pmI can reminisce it like it were yesterday. I was out with one guy, but I went home being the girlfriend of another- My best friend, my lover, my baby Elwin. 

Who would have thought I would be a "girlfriend" of such a great boy.  By God's grace we made it this far. Two years has passed, and yes, I'm still really loving it. Let's hope this story will have no end. Only God knows really. But right now,Elwin O. Managbanag, Jr.'s the only boy I'd want to be with for the rest of my earthly life, even after that if that is allowed.

Thank you for all the moments we've had. Let's make more memories that will last a lifetime. 

I love you. 

January 30, Secondhand Serenade, it's a date okay!

Ha-ha.



all the love,
your allie 


I'll hold your hand, and you'll hold mine...
and the rest of the world will be in awe 
with the kind of love we have.

03.16.07

No comments:

Post a Comment