26.8.09

4 Boxes of Pizza

I attended the seminar we were required to join, it was about System Dynamics. The speakers were Dr. Kwak and "Prof." Sabellano (Yes, Miss Sabellano was called "Prof."). All I really did was doodle.


After the seminar, I met with Elwin and we went to their place to get some Gotu Kola plants for daddy's pond. On the way home, dad called up and told me Anne was over, that was a surprise.


So had lunch with Anne and Elwin. Mara was text messaging Anne and was inviting her over to main, and so we went.


At main we had ice cream and toured the Law Building (or what should appropriately be called the HRM Building). We watched basketball games there (around 3 games). The last game was what we actually enjoyed watching, CAS vs. COMMERCE. Sadly, CAS didn't bag that game, I expected too much. But it was a very good game though. Elwin was hilarious, I asked Anne to take videos of him watching the game while I was busy taking photos. x)



Elwin and I at the USC gym
(I'm fatter now, more round. :p)




Mara, Anne, and Elwin




Anne, Lora (Elwin's cousin), and BG





JP and Lourielle






#17 CAS Player, Cliffor Diaz
I like this "Lucky Shot" I was able to take with the monkey.
(Raw, can't wait to edit it)




CAS Team
(their Coach was my Physics 2 Lab teacher)


For dinner, we went over my place. Ordered 2 boxes of pizza, take out, at Gustoso's. It was fun and I was very comfortable talking to Mara's friends- Elvis and Fritz. It was the first time I've actually talked to Fritz, Elvis was over my house summer 2008. I'm happy to report that Mara does have good friends from her new course. We decided to order in 2 more boxes of pizza. Chang came over after spending time with his girlfriend and/or family. We had good laughs (especially me) and good talking as well. I really had fun, a different kind of fun but fun nonetheless. I'm also still smitten in a different way on a different matter. (Yesterday I was annoyed with this comment and private message from an old college block mate. Ugh.) *puts the thought aside* I can't fully put out details since my friends do visit this site from time to time. :D


I'm looking forward to what tomorrow holds. I might be revisiting my old school- Sacred Heart Scgool- Hijas de Jesus (formerly (and simply) known as Sacred Heart School for Girls). I haven't really gone back there since graduation, except to fetch my sister or bring her to school when she was still enrolled there, and to claim my yearbook. I can't wait to see the cheering competition with my sister and hopefully with some friends (I invited Mara and mentioned it to others as well, Elwin will have classes. Boo!). I honestly think our cheering competition is better than college's cheer dance competition, before during our time at least. And in the afternoon I'll have to somehow force myself to attend a Robotics seminar as it is required, 1pm-5pm. I already got out of the morning (8am-12pm) seminar on PhilNits because I submitted an excuse letter signed by my mother, stating that I'll be watching my sister's cheering competition- which isn't the whole truth though. I'm watching my sister's friends' cheering competition, it's almost alike right? Okay so they're not really the same thing, but I had to give a valid excuse. :p


After the seminar I'm hoping the get-together slash movie time with friends will push through. We'll see.




in it for the fun,
-pringles






3 comments: