10.8.09

McD and DB

What today was about:
* paid tuition fee
* got my new (upper) retainers
* met with DB group mates

Jade picked me up at my house, since we're taking the jeepney to the Main campus to pay the tuition fee due and get our admission slips. Jade had to wait for me a bit since, as usual, I wasn't able to wake up. When will I ever change that attitude? Probably can't ever live alone, not that I'd want to.

The line for the teller was long, but thank God it was a fast moving line. We had to line up the second time for admission slips, it wasn't as bad as before. Thank you Lord we were able to finish.

Ate at the Chinese ngohiong's place. 1 Chicken, 3 Puso, Royal True Orange. I was thinking about going downtown to buy some cheap bootleg DVDs, but Jade wasn't comfortable with it since I had a bag and all.

Went home and shared to Jade my Selena Gomez (slight) obsession. I so admire and adore her. I quote from one Youtube comment, "Selena, quit being so HOT, you're TOO YOUNG." LoL. She's only 17. Also watched an episode of Wizards Of Waverly Place off Youtube.


Selena Gomez


I was off to the dentist and Jade was home bound. I got my new retainers on now, I'm glad the fit is fine, although it could be better.

I was in bed with Miggy, didn't realize I fell (slightly) asleep, good thing Choodur (Theodore) called up. Isaac, one of my groupmates text messaged that he was there at McD already, we were to meet there 4pm but it was around 4:30pm that I realized I had to get ready. I hurriedly changed and had dad drive me there.

McD Chicken meal (thigh part) and Coke Float was good. I was able to answer one number, but the rest of my group mates (Oliver, Choodur, Isaac) seemed hopeless and at the same time unworried of what will become of our group activity. I went ahead of them since my family were already there to pick me up.

This Week's Agenda:
* Tuesday - DB1 Midterm Exam
* Wednesday and Friday - IT126 class
* Friday 7:30-8:30am IT32 Midterm Exam
* DB1 group project and activities
* Prepare for IT126 Exams next week

I am glad to report that I think I'll be able to breathe this week.


a semi-relaxed, semi-stressed

-theMISFITgirl


PS: I'm happy to report my Twitter is updated! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment