28.8.09

Old School and Girls' Night?


Sacred Heart School- Hijas de Jesus
formerly Sacred Heart School for Girls (SHS-G)


I revisited my old school with my sister. Cheering competition wasn't as fun, lively, and as impressive like before. We arrived in the middle of the Seniors' cheering (they performed second). I did forget about the drummers' showdown, per batch they now have two drummers. The school mural was still the same as before, just like some of our batch mates painted them, the way we left them.


Cheering competition




Rosita's mini school supply store was no longer there. There was also this new wide ramp leading to the field. The gray gate was no longer filled with chairs and hang out spots, no more stalls like Thirsty, Taco's, and Jello. The short-lived botanical garden was also removed. They were all replaced by a very wide gym. I heard they now have a girls' basketball team, my sister has been anticipating the formation of such a group, but it was too late. She already had transferred school before the actualization of the plan.


New Ramp


New Gym


Old faces and a whole lot of new ones. There were now not-so-little boys running around. Before only little boys were enrolled in our school, up until kindergarten only I think. It was sad seeing my sister, no in the same shirt as her former classmates' are in. There's also a building being built on the side of the school. New guards as well, only one guard had that familiar face.


My sister with her friends


After the trip to my old school with my sister, we went to UnionBank to withdraw. We then had lunch at home with Tita Judy, tita Judy's mom, and Carmel (they've been sleeping over for a while now :D), and my dad. I went up and Miggy was kind of sleeping, I felt sleepy to and decided not to go off to TC to attend the afternoon's Robotics Seminar.

Around 4:30pm I woke up to Miggy's bark. I knew who was about to enter my room, and as I guessed it right, in came Anne, Chippy, and Princess. I was counting on my sister to wake me up when my phone alarm went on but turned out she fell asleep too. My sister and I hurriedly prepared. First stop, Raintree Mall to check out bootleg copies of installers and games. We didn't really get anything. They were too expensive for bootlegs, a lot of cheaper ones downtown (so I heard).

Drive thru at McDonald's Jones, we were all starved out. We each overpaid our share, I guess the McD crew didn't get his calculations right. We hung out at Club Ultima, Anne was meeting her dad for a contract or something. The guard told us we weren't allowed to eat there with food from outside, but as I mentioned, we were starved and so we ate anyways. It wasn't long enough until we got caught and was told again by the guard *embarrassing*. Anne took longer than we all thought. Kyle and Mara arrived, we all decided to go around. There was this great kiddie place which we sadly couldn't play at since we were all over 12 years old.


Princess and our McD take out on the table


Chip and I waiting for the elevator


Going around (Holly, Chip, Mara, Kyle)


The Kiddie Place behind us


Group photo by the Kiddie Place


Kyle left and later we met with Anne after our Nth ride on the elevator. Off to her house and we went straight to our agenda- to watch a movie. Mara brought "The Haunting in Connecticut", it was a good movie. Mara was too scared to even bring home the DVD and she just left it (and sort of gave it to Anne). Mara left and had dinner at 9:30pm. We then watched my F.R.I.E.N.D.S. Season 5 DVDs which I just got back from Stanley. We had a lot of laughs to wash off the feeling of suspense and horror from the previous movie we just saw. Anney brought us home at almost 12am right after Chippy got picked up, Princess hitched with her. Thank you Anne! :)

I wasn't able to see Elwin today. He decided to go home because I wasn't replying when he got off school, I was too busy digging in those bootlegs copy (guilty). But the flow of the day was very unclear anyways.

For tommorrow, 11am lunch here with Anne and 12pm to USC Main. We're watching the pop jazz competition which starts at 1pm. Mara said she'd have some seats reserved with her blockmates' help, thank you Ma! :)

Watching F.R.I.E.N.D.S. still with my sister and Miggy.


God is good,
-pringles



PS: Happy Birthday to my old college bud Raymond Besinio by the way! Hope he had a good one! ;) God bless him more and more.

PSS: Check out Chippy's Sony Ericsson phone. I was thinking about getting one when I first saw it at Princess' Birthday. Holly saw it and loved it too. VGA camera but the sounds is great. It really looks like an iPod too. ;)


Front


Back


Side


2 comments:

  1. Allie! It's my phone! ^.^ the photos could've been brighter though and slightly bigger though.

    Anyway, love the size of the font!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. small man unta ang font chip but blogpost wont let meeh change it >.< Error.

    I'll keep this font nlng sad since yooh like it better. ;)

    ReplyDelete