11.8.09

Haircut.

A bad news, Kenly's dad passed away 1am of this day. Princess text messaged me. I felt better after giving Baby Girl (Kenly) a call. He seemed fine, and as Princess said "I hope he's not just hiding it." Kenly is strong, and tight with God, I'm sure he'll just be fine. Tommorrow we'll be visiting his father's wake at Rolling Hills. We'll all be praying for him and his sister, his step mother and granmother too.

Moving on, DB1 (CS130 Exam) was moved to next week! I'm not sure if that's a good thing since we have two exams already for next week- IT126. I'll have to do crunch time in studying. Also, we have to submit the project to Miss next meeting. We still have no idea as to what system we really should go with and as to which company to interview. Lord help.

Moving onto to the lighter side of things, the highlight of my day- Ayala afternoon with Holly and Elwin. Originally I had this outfit on:

Black Tank Top

But I thought we were taking the jeepney, I changed. Another but, dad arrived and wanted us to use the car, so with Holly and Elwin, off to Ayala I drove.

First thing we did was eat at KFC. We were starved. :p Elwin and I orderd 3 wowsteaks and had 2 regular mountain dews (although I think he should've gotten one large instead). Holly had a Barbeque Chicken Burger meal (I think).


Three WOWsteaks for Elwin and I.

Burger meal for Holly.

The Hurr~

:D

After our "snack" time, we went to Salon de Rose to have our haircut. No one photographed my haircut session, boo!

Holly having her bangs done.


BEFORE

AFTER

BEFORE
See how long his hair is already.


DURING
Getting his haircut.


We're done with Salon de Rose

We then went to Executive Optical . Holly wanted to have her eyes checked, result: her grades went down. I also went to buy solution for my contant lens.


Check-Up (Holly)

Photograph and concept by Holly

The Three of Us: Mirror Photo


Comfort lounge to "comfort" ourselves.

Reading a magazine @ CL


Home bound. Update on dad's pond: new bamboo filter added today. Yipee~

New Bamboo Filter


Kois in the pond.


I also received two packages today by the way, 1 International package and the other, Local.
I'm too busy to organize them this week. I'll probably find time next week after Wednesday.

International Package (TNT)

Local Package (AP Cargo)

I know my blogs tend to be too long, but remember- it's MY SPACE to blog. :)
Too many photos for you? Too many words? Well, sorry, I'm not sorry. Thanks for dropping by though.


God bless everyone. Baby Girl, you'll be a big part of my prayer for tonight.


goofey all day,
-theMISFITgirl









4 comments:

  1. Thankies. :) Some of the photos seem to have bad quality. :/ oh well, maybe cause I've been resizing them and all. Teehee. God bless!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi mon! Thank you. :) God bless! :D

    ReplyDelete