29.9.09

Don't Kiss and Tell


Today started with me reading the newspaper. Poor Ondoy victims, I can't imagine not helping. Send in donations fellow Cebuaonos! :D There are a lot willing to help, a lot of drop off points for donations. It's really heart-warming yeah?

So IT126's suckish exam. Boo! I was able to answer part two of the exam. The first part, I only managed to write down the function header. 1 hour wasn't enough for that mind-breaking exam!

I spoke with Oliver today, I was like "Ollie, if ever, are you going for a third take on IT126? Cause I'm confused if I should just stop and go fly to the US or stay and continue..." he answered "This is my third take, next semester will be my fourth and yes, I think I'll be taking the subject the fourth time." (Okay so we spoke in dialect :p). Made me think a lot, it is only my second take, why am I so giving up easily? Others are on their fourth and fifth already but they're still fighting. I'd want to keep going, that's if my parents agree to me paying the school fees. I'll pray about that and propose to my parents the idea on Friday maybe? It's such a shame, I've been given the chance to retake it and it seems I still won't make it. I'm embarrassed, most especially to my parents.

Lunch with Elwin and a movie "There's Something About Mary". Romantic-comedy flick that stars Cameron Diaz and Ben Stiller, 1998. It was a good one.

I missed group study at the library 3:30pm today, and to think I was the one who suggested it. Boo! I ran out of time, I wanted to catch up with dad at home.

We bought chicken at Talamban, silvanas at Tojong St. as requested by Lola, Coffee Dream coffees (using coupons), and McD take outs as requested by my sister Holly.
Dad wasn't in a very good mood since I didn't bring the car home in time, he used the Pajero instead.

Elwin had snacks with me and my sister on the upstairs' table. And not long after that we had dinner with the family. I love it when Elwin eats with my family. :)

We watched the news at the living room (during and) after dinner. Typhoon Ondoy really did a lot of damage! Let's pray that all will be well.


sympathetic,
-pringles08


No comments:

Post a Comment