17.9.09

Wild Rice



So today at our CS130: DataBase 1 class, our group reported. Thank you Lord I wasn't able to speak infront of the class. I know it's bad, being a member of the group, being the leader of the group, but I just couldn't do it. To even try and greet my classmates a good morning infront of the class was soooo hard already for me, how much more reporting. Thank you Isaac B. for saving our group. We're not close, but I'm thankful for what he did, reporting and preparing the whole presentation again.


I went to CDU with Theodore to have osme Wild Rice for lunch, also ordered take out for friends back in the Main Campus. Our order was a "special order" since they were already out of rice but Janet bought rice from another nearby stall for our orders. After eating, we helped her clean up by doing the dishes. We brought Janet home to change and dropped her off the Main Campus while Theodore and I went home to drop the car off. We took the jeepney to USC main. As we were walking to the Law Building, we bumped into Fritz and so he went with us. I brought the goodies and gave it to those I promised it to. They all shared with their friends and classmates. Too bad Mara missed out on the wild rice I brought though. :( 


Theodore later left with Puntual. Fritz and I were just there hanging by their green couch on the lobby place with Chang and Elvis popping out from time to time. I ranted to Fritz about my uncle J, haha! Sorry Fritz! We later decided to wait for Mara at the parking lot to go and check on Sky. Finally! I've been wanting to go to Sky. Sky was crying when we got to her. She was hungry, I went and bought Sky Flakes for her and met with Mara along the way.














We were in Fritz's car and off to Anney's! But Sky peed on Mara's lap, at the spot where a person looks like she peed in her pants. Boo. So I grabbed Sky from Fritz since he was driving. Mara still didn't resist Sky and got her back.


At Anney's we tried to hide Sky from her ama. It was a short stay. We went out as her father (Mr. George) arrived. We were on the rode when Fritz realized he left his glasses and so he made a quick U-turn. I went down to grab his glasses as they wait outside. Got it and we were off to my place. I got dropped off and they went home.


I thought I'd be out tonight. I was kinda looking forward for something to happen, but nothing did. Hmmm... maybe next time. I was home around 7pm, the good thing about that was I was sure my boyfriend would be happy I was home already. :)




there's a next time,
-pringles08




No comments:

Post a Comment