6.9.09

Odd Day, Sad Ending

The day started out with us going to our downtown adventure. Anne and I took the cab to USC main to meet up with Mara, Chang, Fritz, Vanessa, and Chinchin. Mara's friends, most of them we just recently met. Anne was able to buy 3 bracelets, for birthday presents. I wasn't able to buy anything at all. I had in mind F.R.I.E.N.D.S. DVD but I wasn't able to find any.


After the short trip, we again rode a cab home for lunch. I thought there'd be six of us but there was only 4- Anne, Mara, Fritz, and me. We over prepared lunch I bet, oh well. We also watched Iron Man on HBO while waiting for lunch.



Miggy getting comfy with Fritz


We were off to main in Anne's car, which I drove (I love driving for her of course). Fritz's hands has been itching to get his hands on the computer to play. We played Counter Strike. It was my second time playing the game, technically first since when I played with my cousin it was all blurred out and I think lasted for a split second. We played Left for Dead first, then Counter Strike. I did enjoy it, but other guys went in our "private server" with Fritz's 123 password. I really hated the trash talk, especially the ones by the two young boys. Boo!


Pass 2:30pm, Mara, Fritz, and Sarah were late for their German class. Anne and I went up to the Law Building's library and before we were able warm the seats, we left for USC-TC. Elwin text messaged me about attending my class, I wanted to skip it but he said I shouldn't. We don't really do anything significant, no attendance, and he sends out the ppt to us anyways. Before going to school we picked up Jon and went to buy dog food at Dog Palace.


4:30pm, I was at our room and class is about to begin. I didn't have Anne and Jon sit-in since I wanted to just go out by 6:15pm. We all planned to watch UP 3D at SM, 7:25pm show instead of the originally planned 9:05pm last full show since Mara needed to get home early. After answering the activity for IT32, I went out and we were rushing to SM.


I dropped off Anne and Jon at the entrance and I went to park the car. I met with them at KFC, we all ordered take out. We went to the movie house and got our tickets. Rice meals weren't allowed inside so we had to eat them just right out the movie house. That was definitely something new! After the meal I decided to order a hotdog meal or some sort at The Big City, we were late at seeing the movie because of that and because I had to leave and turn in my camera. Boo! I'm so sorry. Mikko went with us to have dinner outside the cinemas and see the movie with us too.



eating outside the cinemas


UP 3D was okay, nothing amazing. Mara slept through some parts of the movie and I closed my eyes in some parts as well. The ticket for that cost 250php, more than the usually ticket price.



Group Shot: Filipinos on the left, Chinese on the right


Jon, Allie, Mikko


After the movie we didn't know where to go. We are quite a bunch of indecisive people. We did "twenty one" to see who'd choose. Anne was 21 and chose Cabanas for karaoke, we've been wanting to hear Elvis sing. Mara said Fritz really isn't into those, but we wanted to change that. Plus, he doesn't have to sing, he can just listen. Cabana's was packed, no parking and a lot of waiting customers. Anne decided we'd go to their place. She text messaged her auntie Zenny, sudden change of plans. We were off to my place. Anne's ama was in a really bad mood. After everyone got in my room, Anne left hurriedly to avoid a more heavy scolding from her ama.



Kia: Elivis and Mara



Pajero: Jon and Fritz



Yaris: Anne and Allie


I ordered 2 boxes off pizza from Gustuso's and played the F.R.I.E.N.D.S. DVD for them to watch. Laugh here and there. Pizza just arrived and Fritz just got online with my laptop, he's mother suddenly called asking for him. He did say her tone of voice was calm, but it was unusual that his mother would look for him. Although I still think it would have been better if he mentioned to his mom earlier about where he was. Elvis, Mara, and Fritz left. Mara was also in danger of scolding. Jon finished the two slices of pizza left, I had Fritz bring home the unopened box Elvis was already able to eat a few slices before leaving. After the two slices and after some quality time with Miggy, he took a cab home.


I was alone now, feeling sorry, sad, and depressed. Boo! Just sad.




not so happy after all,
-pringles


  

No comments:

Post a Comment