28.9.09

First Post for "What I Wore Today"


Sunday | 09.27.09, originally uploaded by allicow.
Sunday | 09.27.09

* finally posted up something for the Flickr group I just joined in - What I Wore Today

Day started out with:
* dad asking me to take photos of this necklace that my Uncle Reuel wants to buy, uploaded it on my Facebook account
* prepared to go out
* went to church at Mabolo, San Carlos Seminary - if I'm not mistaken

We then had lunch at SM. Strolled around and went to Ayala after. Did groceries and I bought an eyeliner! L'Oreal, 395php. Holly went with her friends and we headed home.

Tomorrow we're having an exam on 2-3 Tree in our IT126 class. It's so clear to me that I won't make it, but I'm still hoping for a miracle to save me. Lord, help me.

Elwin also edited a photo of me, which he took from yesterday's date. :)



I love them hats :)

I should be off to bed in a bit, I'd still need to study a bit for tomorrow. Ever get that feeling that you're trying on something that you know just won't work, but you try anyways? Like the saying goes "In 20 years you'll regret more the things you haven't done over the things you did do." Try your best, so you won't regret. :)

trying and hoping,
-pringles08




No comments:

Post a Comment