27.9.09

Tumblr: Pringles08

So I've been away for a while. I've created a Tumblr account, Pringles08, and right now it feels as if I've been cheating my blog Haven (here). 


It's tempting to blog there since it's so easy to manage and everything's just there. There's a tab for almost everything- quotes, photos, conversations, and all others. But I'd still love to keep blogging here. I have a more secure feeling with blogging here. I feel blogging at Tumblr is good for something short-term, but in terms of long-term plan, like really keeping my archives and saving each blog entries, I just feel it's safer here. I can't justify why, can't explain why, it's just how I feel.


So welcome me back my Haven! I'm coming home! :) 


I'll stick to the original plan, I'll blog here substantially and blog for the sake of blogging over at Tumblr. I'd like to see to it that I have an everyday entry over at Tumblr. 


Very tempting to move over there, but like I said, I feel more secure here, plus, I've made a commitment here. Check out my first blog entry for the said "commitment".


coming home, 
-pringles08


PS: Boyfie has a Tumblr account too. :D wee~ I kind of have something to do with it. hihi.
PSS: I have a lot of blog entries to make up for. :) Want to keep those memories for future reading. ;)










No comments:

Post a Comment