27.9.09

Stroll Date

I woke up to Elwin's call. I waited for him to arrive and we'd have lunch here at home together. The weather wasn't looking too good, but I showered right after lunch. It took me quite a while to prepare, Elwin said he had fallen asleep from waiting for me. Sorry. x)


So it was drizzling and we rode the jeepney to SM. We got to SM at around 2pm I guess. We were to make the most out of it, we had until 4pm since I have a 4:30pm Saturday class (IT32: Logic Design).


So we went around. And I went back to check out So Fab! shoe shop. My grandmother gave me birthday money last week to buy two pairs of flats we saw at that store. I went and bought the white Fabiola flats, I didn't buy the blue one with the same design even though my grandmother gave me money for it as well. No more size 8, so I settled with size 7- satisfied!  


I had Elwin taste the ridiculously expensive hotdog sandwich from Monster Franks. I first tasted it with Mara, we shared on hotdog sandwich on Princess' graduation day. I think it was called Beef Frank, had onion, cheese, ketchup, mayo, mustard, pickle, and hot sauce. But I had my order done without pickles and mustard, extra cheese and onions. :) As expected, Elwin love it, but he hated the price though- 99php. We then walked to Taco's and I ordered a whole beef quesadillas and Elwin went at Liquidz to go buy our iced tea. :) It was a fun day just the two of us, enjoying our snacks. We clearly both missed times like that. 


After snack time, we strolled around some more. It was all about me window shopping, apparently Elwin enjoy's seeing me enjoy window shopping. Sweet! I know, right? :D I'm happy. lol. I wanted to buy some accessories, but the ones I had my eyes on were pricey. Expression of the day: "Are you kidding me?!" haha.


It was 4pm and we went on a jeepney ride to Ayala. When we got there, we had to transfer on a different ride. We got in another jeepney, one that would take me to school when Holly called, she said classes were suspended and dad was telling me to go get in a mall. We hurriedly got down from the jeepney which was about to go already. It was very windy and the weather wasn't looking good. Leaves flew pass me, others without missing my face. We got in the mall safe.


We strolled some more, and to my dismay, my classmates said classes were on. Good news: exam got moved to next week, bad news: we had an activity, no make up for that one. Boo! 

We strolled some more and I was able to buy a top from TopShop, 459php, Ewlin picked the color for me- pink. He wants me to wear the top on next Saturday's date. We also had Wild Rice. Elwin has been wanting to taste Wild Rice. We went around some more, I wanted to buy thick tights that could pass up as jeans, but I haven't found the right one yet. Elwin also tried on some gorgeous polo shirts, they didn't have his size though. I also bumped into Danica Sucalit in the dressing room. It was a bit awkward, she was carrying her baby and she kept saying to him "where's daddy? wehere's daddy?". I just heard from my dad that she now has a child (or so it's safe to assume).


Holly and dad picked us up at the Oh George pick up point. Holly had quite of a long day (afternoon), she wasn't in the best mood. x) But it was a bit funny. We gassed up and picked up mom, lola, and tita Inday from their novena thing and mass. Off to SM again for dinner at Chikaan. We saw Harrison Chiu there. It was nice to have dinner out with my family and boyfriend. :) We love the scallop at Chikaan.


After dinner, Elwin and I took a cab to McD I.T. Park to meet up with them Anne. When we got there, only Mara, Anne, and Fritz were there. Junel left to walk Princess to work. We went to La Marea for some dessert. Junel arrived after bringing Princess to work. We stayed a bit, had Brownie Cups and Sans Rival. After the chit chats we were homebound. Elwin stayed with Junel for a bit. Fritz drove Anne's car to main, to where his car was. He left with Mara and I drove Anne's car to my place.


It was a fun date with Elwin and a happy dinner with my family. It was nice seeing my friends for a bit. I am blessed, truly blessed. Thank you Lord. 


contented,
-pringles08


   

No comments:

Post a Comment