17.12.09

33 Months

33 months == 2 years and 9 months. 


I had dinner with Elwin today at Pizza Hut, Country Mall- just right across school. It was a simple dinner for two, his treat. :) Thank you my love. 33 months and still counting... I just feel blessed. It hasn't been easy (that is expected), but thank God we haven't gone through too much drama like the ones you see in soaps or you hear a friend of a friend is experiencing. I am weak at points Elwin is strong at and I am strong at points he much strong at, in short- we coincide and complement each other.


Today wasn't such a good start, although I got up early enough to buy a burger for Elwin at McD and made it to school in time. Our IT121 Lecture exam was about to begin and I skimmed through my notes, from the very beginning part of it and not so much minding the last few notes- BIG MISTAKE! He said study everything, but I didn't study at all. I was very caught into the book I am reading (which I can't wait to continue reading after this post) and with the Internet that I did not bother scanning my notes that night before the exam (or that dawn rather). Plus, I knew pretty well the things to do regarding HTML tables and stuff, I need not study- WRONG AGAIN! 


I received the paper, I instantly feel my face freeze in shock, and my mind thought "OH SH*T!". The exam was about forms, basically ALL ABOUT FORMS which I haven't familiarized myself much with it just yet. He had just given that lesson last meeting- December 14, and so I thought it wouldn't come out of the exam. Day ruiner. Great. I thought of handing the paper to our teacher and exit. I can just easily take the exam next year along with the others who didn't settle their accounts with the school yet. His policy was no validated permit, no exam. I was hesitant though, cause I did have the permit and I thought of just getting it over with. I took the exam, with very little knowledge on forms, with erasures on my paper, although he clearly instructed no erasures, and with crushed confidence. I submit my paper and exit. I expect a zero.


IT222 was a good news since I didn't study that as well. My excuse- I left my notepad in the car, and it was too late to go down and get it. IT121 Lab was okay, although I didn't get to have the welcome function pop out. I copy pasted my code from the last exercise, which I wasn't sure was allowed. But he didn't say it wasn't and I wasn't hiding, I was at PC#1 which was near our teacher's table. All he had to do to see me (my back) and my PC was look over to his right. 


English1R was a bit of a comedy. We were given the papers to answer and our teacher exited, leaving us to take the exam on our own and unsupervised. I was answering my own paper knowing others were copying. I remind them that if they copy and any answers go wrong- not my fault. Haha. I think there was only 3 true source of answer in our room- me, my 26-year-old seat mate, and maybe the 32-year-old married student nurse. The test was easy, and I hope we aced it. 


I inserted a bit of research work in the middle, around 2:30-3:30pm. I met with my group mates as we rushed the parts we lacked. I was happy to get their text message confirming that we were able to pass our research work at around 5:00pm, while I was in my English1R class. I expected us to go all the way until 7:00pm just to finish but as always, God is gracious.


The day ended well as I stated earlier. Dinner with my boyfriend on our 33rd month together as a couple. After dinner I went with Elwin back to school. He still had to study for an exam. We stayed at the library, I was reading my book again: "Love The One You're With" by Emily Giffin, as Elwin studied for his exam later that night. Donjeb caught up on us. We stayed there until it was near 7:30pm, time for them to take their exam and time for me to fetch my mom. 


I know I should be making that Physics assignment instead of blogging, facebook-ing, reading my book, but what can I say? I just DON'T LIKE (hate) PHYSICS, especially with a teacher who seems unsure of what he is teaching and lack of talent to convey the lesson effectively or in a more understandable manner. But he probably is a good person though, he seems nice, but it doesn't really make up for his being not-so-good in teaching. Plus, I'm so totally done Physics, were it not for the lack of 1 unit. Hopefully we get exempted soon.


Me and my rants. 

Bottom Line: I LOVE ELWIN.
Highlight of the day: Isn't it obvious? DINNER WITH ELWIN.




I want to read my book now, 
-pringles08




No comments:

Post a Comment