12.12.09

The Original Haven

So Elwin suddenly said one afternoon, "You don't really like "the misfit place" do you?". Appalled, feeling a pinch of accusation but feeling more caught with the truth, I replied, "How did you know?". He said, "Of course, I'm your boyfriend, I should know."


Maybe the sigs after blogging gave me off huh? It did seem like a fit at first, but it turns out, the misfit is just a misfit to me. Another name thrown in the bag along with the other nicks I've had huh? The long lasting one being pringles. 


My multiply's home page says "MY LITTLE HAVEN" ever since its creation. And so I've decided to change my url to http://theoriginalhaven.blogspot.com. I'm hoping I won't have to change it in the future.


The deviant share worried me a bit but I had it fixed in less than a minute. So, I'm just sort off documenting this change. Haha. Too insignificant for you? I don't care, it's my space to blog. :) 




feeling somehow relocated,
-pringles08

No comments:

Post a Comment