22.12.09

Eduard Sy

You asked for this. :) haha. 


So let me tell you about my dear friend Mr. Eduard Stuart Ochea Sy. He was my friend way back 5th grade in my 1 year stay at Cebu Cherish School. I had my share of fond memories in that school: hide and seek, modern day camping, dancing, chinese garter, my fainting, and the swings! I've also had bad memories from that place, but I keep in mind the goods ones first. I had to transfer to Sacred Heart School for Girls because CCS didn't have any religion or bible related subject which was important to my mother. 


My last memory of my friend Eduard was when he used to phone me home, after I transfered school. Of course, the forgetful man (man daw o!) that he is, he could not remember this. I remember I'd hang out with the boys a lot- Eduard, Martin, and Baudric most of the time. I'd tag along one of them when we played hide and seek and they'd get annoyed at times because of course you'll be spotted easier if you crowd. But I did not want to hide alone. Haha. 


So after 8 years or so, one morning I was early at school and bored. I decided to go to the cafe just beside school and just kill the time surfing the net. I said I was bored right? So I saw "Eduard Sy" on FB posting stuff up, "5 Things ..." thing- that sort of post. So Baudric commented, and I commented back as well about Eduard being a cheater. He placed 3 things or so in one number. After our exchange of comments, he replied; but the replies seemed dry, as though he was conversing online with a complete stranger. I then shot the question "kaila ka nako?" (Do you know me?) Haha. Sure enough, he didn't and barely had any idea. He guessed I was a DJ of a local radio station (where in the world he got that idea is beyond me). Poor guy. I did not say who I was and I made him think. It took him the next day to figure out who I was and the rest was online history. Haha.


Little Ed





I like this edited photo, tie and all:



Here's a recent photo with face uncovered, 
a little miracle for this month:



Did I mention I was significantly taller than him back in 5th grade? Yup, I soooo was. But about the present day, let's forget about the height, shall we? Haha. 


So to my friend who accompanied me through the excruciating process of having to transfer to a totally different school- THANK YOU! Though my USJR days were short-lived, you made it worth the while. Thank you, thank you! After all these years, you're still a friend! :) My 1 week stay. Haha! 1 week of being a Josenian. Sorry for the hassles sib and you should know I am forever grateful for the accommodation. Haha.


What is it with schools he is in? They all seem to be short-lived moments. Haha. From 1 year at CCS to 1 week at USJR. Tough luck. Haha.




your sib,
-pringles08






PS: If you are wondering how he asked for this, let's say he shared my link to his friend and I'd like his friend to read on something they can relate to. Haha! Don't hate me for this sib! :D 



4 comments: