18.12.09

Wedgy-by-golly

Okay, okay- so the title is cheesy/ corny. Forgive me. HAHA.



I bought these tonight (last night) at Celine. I was torn between this and the flats that were so cute. Sure enough, the flats were so ME. And I'm 100% sure I would have used it way more and it was cheaper- 999 and with 20% off, 799php.


I have been saying for months (if not years) now that I want to try on heels (or in this case, wedges) and be a bit more "girly". I have slowly been transformed into a girl- just not the full blown "girly girl". But for sure, I'm no longer the "tomboy" that a few people thought I was. I'm still pretty much one of the guys, in the sense that I really hang out with guys, not so much girls. 


I am now wondering how long I will be able to wear this pair. A more proper question would be, how many times I will be wearing it. The last time I bought (and paid for) heels was for the last acquaintance party I'd attend at my former University. I paid a little over 1000php for those and only got to wear them once. Haha. My mom paid for this pair, 1039php because they were on sale- 20%. The Celine store on the ground floor of Ayala Mall showcased their old stocks and last pairs- hence, the price off. 


Also when I got home and was on my laptop, I figured out why the shoes (wedge) looks familiar. It's similar to what I tumbled upon on Tumblr months ago. I liked it and saved it. The one on photo is better though, since it's no wedge. 











I think I'll want to go back for the flats. Hmm...
Any guess on how many times I'll get to wear this pair? Haha.
Clearly I'm no fan of wedges- NO FAN. 




trying to be girly perhaps,
-pringles08




PS: I switched from forspring.com to formspring.me. ;) And I was right! The first formspring last night was from my ever supportive boyfriend. :)


PSS: That dog up there is my beloved Miggy. :) I love him to death. He's so adorable. :)

2 comments:

  1. I like wedges better. ;P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha. Flats are the best. But heel-wise, I think I'd go for something else other than wedges. hehe.

    ReplyDelete