14.12.09

I Want to Blog

I wanted to blog yesterday, but I was preoccupied with uploading photos from my cellphone and laptop to my private multiply account. My poor laptop has been crawling since the virtual memory is almost full. :p I have a gazillion photos, I have to upload them so I can delete them. My photo albums aren't at all organize, and I am not happy about it. I can't wait to own my own external hard drive and also buy an additional RAM for better laptop performance. I told my mom instead of getting Christmas' and New Years' clothes like we always do, if I could trade that privilege in for RAM. She's considering it and I can almost see it happening. 


I want so badly to blog about how Sunday went, but I want to indulge in blogging, describing everything to the most minute detail so that when I read the entry again in the future, I can taste and feel the moment. :) I can't wait!!! Also I've got to put up photos on my blog entries, I can't easily do these since I have to watermark them and tweak them a bit (but most photos placed up are unedited though). Blog entries are a bit boring without photos.  


I'll blog for real tomorrow- hopefully. This entry is getting long so I better stop before it gets any longer. Haha. Anyways, research deadline this Wednesday, please pray our group will make it (flawlessly or with minor damage at least. Haha). I've got to skedaddle now to study for Math16 Pre-Midterm exam. Yes! I still call it pre-mid and not pre-lim. Haha. Deal with it! 






trying to be a good student,
-pringles08

No comments:

Post a Comment