12.12.09

Narnia

Narnia Book 2 is on Star Movies right now. c: Hoorah!

It's fiesta over here, but we never really make it grand or celebrate it for that matter. Today at lunch was the closest we had to celebrating fiesta, as I can remember. Dad bought lechon baboy and manok for lunch. :D yum! Gotta love being Filipino for that ;D being Cebuano! Mum and dad also gave the carpenters something to celebrate with, also our helpers, and of course our doggies. c: Mum says it's like a thanksgiving thing as well. It was a good lunch, we did feel blessed.

Right now I'm in bed, enjoying the show. I'll be hoping to see Elwin today, but no pressure on him of course. He wants to buy a fan cooler and he can't wait, which reminds me- I need to get my hands on a Java book.

Well, if this post does show up, it'll be the first entry through my mobile. God bless us all! c:



Thankful,
-pringles08

No comments:

Post a Comment