13.12.09

Elwin's an Awesome Name!



I chatted with my online friend coincidentally named Hannah too (my nickname's Hannah). I met her on BlogTV over the summer or sembreak was it? I don't remember. A remarkable girl that Hannah, a very talented artist and a strong girl. Anyways, here's just a little some some to make my boy smile. :) BTW Hannah, not only his name is awesome, he pretty much is awesome in all sense. Haha! Thanks for making my night Hannah! I bet you'll make my boyfriend's night (or dawn) as well. :) I hope you blog soon. Also, thanks for encouraging me to paint, I'll hope I'll be able to do something about that over the Christmas break. Happy Holidays Aussie Girl! Take care.




-pringles08

2 comments:

  1. You are too sweet missy! Please I beg you, keep painting. Your art is a way of expressing yourself who cares about what critics say? Art is unique I assure you, you don't suck! Thanks...

    Hannah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Hannah! Yerr a sweet girl yerself! ;D I assure yooh yerr blog won't be suckish either, writing is a way of expressing yerrself as well. Haha! Looks like this is a two way thing, ya? :)

    ReplyDelete