22.12.09

Out With the Siblings

So yesterday I was finally able to go malling with Elwin's little siblings. I haven't seen them in the longest time. They rode the jeepney to Ayala Mall (I could imagine how that was for Elwin). And I went with my sister. We met up at KFC to grab some grub. 


After KFC and Comfor Lounge, Holly separated with us to meet up with her friends. So it was me, Elwin, AC, and Yan2. We went to Metro Gaisano kids' department to buy AC and Yan2 Christmas presents. I bought AC a cute barbie purse which is all glittery and Elwin bought her a wallet. We already bought Yan2 his gift (boxing set thinger) so Elwin only got him 1 Pokemon mini action figure thing. Elwin was also able to buy something for his mami (grandmother). We bumped into Santa and took some photos of the kids with him. He was giving away candies. After that we bought stuff for Rhiann, our god daughter. We packed it and dropped it off at Shakey's where JR (Rhiann's father) was working at. We also had our snacks #2 there. Slush for the kids after their meal and we met up with Holly. Photos by the mall Christmas tree and they were of to go home. They were supposed to be home by 7pm but I think it went over 7. Cab Plate: GXK285


So after they left, Holly and I went around a bit looking for something to buy for dad. We bought mum a mug from Starbucks. We also gave her s Starbucks mug the last time. I think this will be more than the 5th time I'm giving her a cup or mug of some sort. She's just fond of those things. Starbucks also had Serendipity to serenade their guests for that night. As for dad's present, we eyed on a book and magazine. We resolved to Holly buying on the 23rd when she goes out with her friends, in case something better comes up. :p


So enjoy the photos that tell the tale:


KFC. Metro Gaisano. Christmas Tree.



Miscellaneous



Happy Holidays

all the way from CEBU! ;)




have a lovely one!
-pringles08
[12.23.09]

4 comments: